Zephan Moses Blaxberg, Author, Life Re-scripted, Podcast Host, Year of Purpose
What we will discuss on today’s show
Zephan Moses Blaxberg
Is the Author, of Life Re-Scripted (Available On Amazon) on this show 024
He is the Host of The Year of Purpose Podcast (Available on iTunes)
Zephan, tells us What Every Happy Person Has In Common
Why people take risks?
Reasons You Should Re-Write Your Story starting Today
- Zephan says, over the past two and half years he has been travel hacking his way around the country*, couch-surfing in strangers homes and redesigning his story (to build a highly successful business and turning a dream life into a reality).
he also says, that travel, exploring new places he says is only one of the ways you can live on purpose…
He works with amazing coaching clients who love what they’re creating in the world.
Zephan started from scratch and made $15,000 in his first six months after quitting his job…and close to $60,000 with a little elbow grease and patience (less than 2 years later)
- He was able to “hack” over 25 FREE flights around the country and still run his business from the road (in fact, he booked just as much work on the road as he would at home)
- Zephan has created a free course:
“Find Your Purpose in 8 Days“
so at the end of the interview we will tell you how you can Check out Zephan’s course, remember he shows you the right way.
- the next lesson a unique tactic that entrepreneurs use to generate millions in revenue…and he is going to tell us how to use it for your purpose driven life.
- He tells us the juicy, insider-secrets of lifestyle design (he says, there are many …and he promises to share several of them with you in on his podcast), but he needs you to do two things: so you will have to Listen Up today to find out what they are
- A single tool that will change the way you approach life and tough decisions (I’ve
adopted this from Elon Musk and it works wonders for every aspect of your life)
& How you can apply this single tool to your life…
1) What one thing Contributes most to your success
- Personal Story – Tell us a little bit about your background and how it ties in to how you are helping people today.
- Tell us about the mission and vision for your company
- What are the reoccurring themes that you experience as an aspiring entrepreneur that you can summarize for the benefit of other aspiring, startups looking for help and resources to either startup, and grow a business or get experience as an intern or find a job.
- What do you think are the most common mistakes other startups or entrepreneurs or students interested in business make that delay or prevent their success?
- Can you give us some of the essential understandings entrepreneurs/students need to have the proper mindset to deal with the daily challenges they face?
- Where does the drive come from to be successful and to make a difference in this world.
- Tell us about your ACHIEVEMENTS
- Resources for other aspiring entrepreneurs to start their own business – from UD or other things you have used
- When did you discover you were a business leaders/that you wanted to help other members and be resourceful
- tells us about a challenging moment as a business leader / (owner or entrepreneur)
Fast Round –
1) Best business advice that you have received / If you had a bill board and could put anything on it what would it be –
2) Next the “audible inspirational book” which is sponsored by mitchellchadrow.com/audible – name a book that has helped you in either business family or life
3) What flaws have turned out to be strengths
4) App that you use to help you in business, family or life
5) A quote or mantra that you use to inspire and motivate
6) Less than $100 purchase that has impacted your life the most –
7) Fun fact:
8) Worse advice being given to young entrepreneurs today –
10) When you think of the word successful what first name comes to your mind
11) What kind of systems do you have in your life
12) Two years from now what are you doing?
How can people get in contact with you:
What we learned today
Write down stuff you always wanted to do for 30 days and circle those items that constantly come up.
Make yourself a resource and become more resourceful.
Develop an awareness and notice and receive those opportunities that present themselves to you.
The show is sponsored by:
Books – I love books and so do our guests. Start your Free 30 day trial and get one free download with your free 30 day trial.
Looking for special resources to help start a business, generate ideas or help gain employment there are premium resources at Website – Newsletter, Subscribe for Your Free Premium Resources
Startup – to Start Your Business, LLC, S Corporation, C Corporation or a Non-Profit.
iTunes – Provide an honest written review of the Listen Up Podcast in iTunes.
Amazon – Shop Amazon for all your shopping needs.
Subscribe – thank you for subscribing to my podcast at
So many lessons learned on today’s show 024 so check out the full show and all the links.
To Listen Up to our last Show with Jeremiah Joseph De Lion and get the show notes and resource links.