CandiDate Founder Amber Wanner Show 037
The post Candidate Philly Find a Tech Job and Date Listenup Show 037 Startup Entrepreneuyr Podcast was first published on mitchellchadrow.com
Recruiting meets matchmaking. The Candidate Story:
CandiDate plays on your wants, needs, desires, goals, and more. Think Maslow Hierarchy of Needs from a candidates primary or physiological needs to ultimately reaching Self-Actualization in life. The company through their owners and board of advisors know the five stages well:
1. Biological and Physiological needs – air, food, drink, shelter, warmth, sex, sleep.
2. Safety needs – protection from elements, security, order, law, stability, freedom from fear.
3. Love and belongingness needs – friendship, intimacy, trust and acceptance, receiving and giving affection and love. Affiliating, being part of a group (family, friends, work).
4. Esteem needs – achievement, mastery, independence, status, dominance, prestige, self-respect, respect from others.
5. Self-Actualization needs – realizing personal potential, self-fulfillment, seeking personal growth and peak experiences.
CandiDate is taking a holistic approach to the way things are historically done. CandiDate has taken the craft of Recruiting and combined it with the art of Matchmaking. We use the same process and technique that we use to find someone a job, in finding them a date.
CandiDate is NOT exclusive to either service, but the idea is to fulfill the aspect of our candidate’s lives that has not been fulfilled yet, whether it is professional (job), personal (date), or both.
At the end of the day, our candidates are our main focus and working with the tech community in Philadelphia to attract, maintain, and build Philadelphia to be a place they want to work, play, and start their family.
What does this mean? Well, IF you are in the tech space and looking for a job OR you are in the tech space and are looking for a date, OR you are looking for both we are here to help. We are going to be holding fun tech events, and private mixers for our members, and free consultations so you can see exactly what CandiDate can offer you.
Amber Wanner Founder & CEO
Prior to starting the company, Amber spent 4 years working with the Philly tech community, to find and deliver exceptional tech talent to growing companies.
She founded the company on Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs with the goal to fulfill not only her candidate’s professional goals (jobs) but their personal goals as well (dates).
She is passionate about providing her candidates with the best possible opportunities, so they can have a fulfilling career, and also have a fulfilling life outside of work.
Find a Tech Job
Find a Date